Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

round 2...FIGHT!

EDITED TO ADD: Fucking Zazzle pulled my shit again. I have no idea how these could possibly have been copyright infringing, but apparently they are.

In related news, fuck you, Zazzle.

Okay, I'm having a second go at some Zazzle stuff with minor changes. Also additions, though, so all is not lost! While the Friday the 13th t-shirt is not available, there are some character shirts up. Like this one!


Mugs are also back. Honestly, I love the Mark stein I posted yesterday, but the Fox stein is total win.



There are t-shirts and mugs available for: Mark, Fox, Banana Girl, Steve Christy, Eddie, and Crazy Ralph. The products aren't all showing up in my store yet, so, for now:













They're all customizable, so if you want, say, a Banana Girl travel mug that you can hoist as you flip off hitchhikers, you can make that dream a reality.

Hooray! Get 'em while they're hot, before The Man pulls 'em from the shelves! I don't think they will this time, however, because I'm all ten kinds of crafty about it.

NOW! BY OVERWHELMING* DEMAND!


*two people asked

No comments:

Post a Comment