Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

alright then!

UPDATE: Don't order anything! Nothing is for sale! Read this. I'm sorting it out.

You know, whenever I post one of my Illustrated Guides to the Deaths in Friday the 13th (Part Whatever), someone suggests putting the pictures on a t-shirt. Okay, I did it. Look at this dude!


He's so happy in his overpriced t-shirt, isn't he? Yeah, this is now for sale at Zazzle.com now effing unavailable- as it's a vanity press, the prices are not low. Someday, when I wish upon a star, I will be able to make my own shirts and they will be cheaper. For now, though, this is what we've got!

Then I made a couple of other things, too, including these mugs:


Then I went even further and put Mark on a beer stein because...well, the idea of a cartoon drawing of a wheelchair-bound dude with a machete in his head on a GD stein just tickled me too much not to make it a reality. I don't expect anyone to actually buy these things, but the picture makes it all worth it. When I have a castle, however, rest assured- I will have a complete collection of Friday the 13th steins.

No comments:

Post a Comment