Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

SHOCKTOBER poll time: YOU decide!

Hey, I know I've been talking about voting for zombie movies a lot lately, and now I'm going to talk about voting for zombie movies some more. But don't worry- this isn't about They Won't Stay Fed! (go vote now!). Nope...this is all about Final Girl's SHOCKTOBER shenanigans. See, I've got a bunch of old, non-American zombie flicks I've never seen before sitting around, and I'd like to review one of 'em on Wednesday...so I'm asking for your help in deciding which one! The nominees are:

City of the Living Dead (1980, dir. Lucio Fulci)


Hell of the Living Dead (1980; dir. Bruno Mattei)


Let Sleeping Corpses Lie (1974; dir. Jorge Grau)


Nightmare City (1980; dir. Umberto Lenzi)


Yes folks, 1980 was a fucking great year for Italian zombies. And yes, the covers for City & Hell of the Living Dead are remarkably similar. Awesome!

So what's it gonna be? Make your voices heard and I'll make it happen. No matter the final result, I know I'm in for some nonsensical grossosity that's going to creep me out no matter what. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment