Search This Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 10: Haiku Time!


I watched The Morgue 'cause
it stars Heather Donahue,
"Heather" of Blair Witch.

I was psyched; I think
the Blair Witch kids should work more-
but not in such crap.

Make no mistake, friends,
This movie is bad, indeed.
Please, stay far away.

Strangers trapped inside
a funeral home at night
are chased by some dude.

There's a twist ending
you've seen before in better
movies like Dead End

and a li'l something
that's called Carnival of Souls.
I suggest you watch

one of those; I watched
this one so you don't have to.
Not scary. Acting?

Beyond atrocious.
It was just a waste of time
I should have turned off.

Oh, this cross I bear!
Watching such horrible films
'cause it's Shocktober.

But if I can stop
even one person from this
then it's all worth it.

So please, stay away
From The Morgue. If you want some
Heather Donahue

you should watch Blair Witch.
Even if you hate it, you'll
like it more than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment