Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Pick

Film Club picking time, hooray! This one was a no-brainer...or should I say, an edible-brainer?

No, I shouldn't say that. It makes no sense. Anyway. Ladies, gentlemen, and "others", I give you movie #28 (holy crap!) for the Final Girl Film Club:

BURIAL GROUND: THE NIGHTS OF TERROR

Between all this talk of zombies yesterday and the fact that Burial Ground was the far and away winner in my recent "Hey, what should I watch?" informal poll-o-rama, it's the natural choice...and I am a natural woman, so there you go.

Well, technically I only feel like a natural woman, but I suppose that's good enough for now.

Folks, get ready for some super-mad, super-gross, super-makes-no-sense Italian zombie action from director Andrea Bianchi. I can't wait! Even the trailer is grody TO THE MAX.



WOO HOO I SAY. Netflixers can pick up the movie here. The rest of you will have to undertake your own arduous journeys to obtain the film. Be strong, my friends!

The film: Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror
The due date: Monday, July 6

Yes, I realize that's a long ways away, but the end of June is wack for me, so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment