Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2009

T & A

For those of you who commented on this recent post saying, in effect, that you don't understand the Jamie Lee Curtis/Tom Atkins tryst in John Carpenter's The Fog...you know, how he's all older than her and whatnot, let's set the record straight here: HE IS TOM ATKINS. That's all the answer you'll ever need; in fact, you don't even have to finish answering the question. "But I don't get it, why is--" "BECAUSE HE IS TOM ATKINS." See how that works? If you're still unclear, then perhaps you should head over to Pretty/Scary and read this interview with the man himself. He's the site's Scary Stud of the Month for February. He uses the word "tomato" in place of the word "woman". Why? I think you know why.

See what I did there with "T & A"? I bet you thought I'd be talking about something else entirely. Man, I so fooled you!

No comments:

Post a Comment