Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Peek Inside Plush Junkie's Carry On



One of our favorite new blogs is Plush Junkie, where they, "believe that life is delicious and should be indulged daily." We're not going to argue! Edited by Jules and Jahnel, the ladies always leave the wittiest comments on our blog, so we had to know how they travel. Jahnel Curfman (above) is a professional dancer (a former Laker Girl)! and an actress. She just returned from New Zealand where she was working on a feature film, and is headed to Telluride next week to snowboard with her man. Here, Jahnel's must-have for her travels:


My See by Chloe Charlie Weekend Bag loves to see a vacation as much as I do because it works just as hard during the week. When I'm running around to auditions, rehearsals, and meetings it holds outfits, shoes, make-up, portfolios, you name it. I call it my Mary Poppins bag because it really does hold THAT much stuff.




* Passport. Even if it's a short flight to Vegas I have it. Because one never knows when they'll be whisked away to some exotic, foreign locale. Call it being prepared.


* Mustela Hydra Bebe Hydrating Cream. It's extremely light but, keeps my skin hydrated for hours in the high altitude air. (JSG note: Mustela's Hydra-stick is one of our all time fave lip balms.)




*Evian Mineral Water Spray. A quick spritz and I feel refreshed, even after the red eye.

*My Molton Brown Cashmere Travel Throw is the next best thing to Frette linens at The Four Seasons. It's luxurious and warm and (the best part) I'm not wrapping myself up in someone else's germs. Ick!



* Stacks of fashion mags, The L.A. Times, and a book or two. I'm always reading several at a time but, right now I can't get enough of Sophie Kinsella. I love mindless chick lit, like Remember Me?, that let's me indulge my girly side.






*My ipod, a silky sleep mask, and Tylenol for when I fly first class because I can never resist the yummy (free!) champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment