Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Wednesday Something Something

Big stuff...big stuff aujourd'hui, mes amis. BIG STUFF I SAY. You know the drill:

Over yonder at AMC, I talk a bit about what makes a scary mask a scary mask and not...uh, an unscary mask, I guess. If you'd like to see some unscary stuff, check out Ye Olde Final Girl Hall of Infamy. Oh Gene Shalit, how I adore thee.

Episode 3 of Ghostella's Haunted Tomb is up and at 'em! Check it out, they made me a fancy graphic:

Pretty nice, n'est-ce pas? This week's episode is a real doozy. Tune in as everyone's favorite Guinevere, Guinevere Turner, discovers...Who's Been in the Herb Garden?

Now, perhaps the biggest news of all! Fangoria is hitting Secaucus, New Jersey on June 20-22 for yet another Weekend of Horrors and I, yes I, have 4, yes 4, one-day passes to giveaway to you, yes you! Check out the guest list and if it strikes your fancy, enter my big Fangoria Ticket giveaway. Send me an email: stacieponder at gmail dot com by midnight, June 14 with FANGO in the subject line. Winners will be drawn completely at random, but feel free to send cookies anyway. See how much I care?

In other news...

No comments:

Post a Comment