Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

we have a winner

The people have spoken, people, and it seems that the people want Tobe Hooper's Lifeforce to be the next Film Club choice. So say we all, or at least 27% of you.

Personally, I was kinda hoping that Food of the Gods would pull out a come-from-behind victory at the last minute, but alas, it seems that naked space alien vampire zombie boobies win out over Ida Lupino battling giant maggots. I was bummed for a second about that, then I remembered that I can watch Food of the Gods and review it any time I damn well please and I wasn't bummed anymore. I can't be boxed in!

So. Lifeforce. Due Monday, June 23. If there are any newbies out there joining in the fun, here's how it works: post your review or Lifeforce-related something something on 6/23. Be sure to mention Final Girl or the Film Club in there somewhere, and send me a link to your site. I'll post your link along with my review, and we weill all be joined together in a big cyber caring circle. Huzzah!

The film: Lifeforce
The due date: Monday, June 23

No comments:

Post a Comment