Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2008

like, stuff and stuff

I have nothing pertinent to address today, so I figured I'd use this opportunity to show you some stuff. WOW CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT?

When I'm not writing for Final Girl or doing noble things for The Children, I enjoy engaging in various hobbies, such as pointing out old people on the street or painting. The former is something we must do together live and in person, but as to the latter, well, I can show you the fruits of my labors right here and now! WOW CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT? Here's some paintings I done did- all are acrylics on 12" x 12" canvas. For you trivia nuts out there, '12" x 12" ' is also known as a "square".








That dingy yellow-looking color is actually white...it's Monday and I'm far too lazy to tweak these photos in PhotoShop. Anyway, I think Christopher Lee is my favorite.

In other WOW CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT? news...

SIIIIIGH. I have no idea what I'll do with it or how long it will last, but there you go. Make with the addening!

No comments:

Post a Comment