Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2008

foreign relations

Did you know that they make movies in languages other than English? I know, I know...I had no idea either! According to my brand new 2008 Fact-A-Day desk calendar, however, it's entirely true.

It seems serendipitous*, then, that I stumbled on the trailer for the new Norwegian horror flick Rovdyr on the very day I learned this startling fact. The film seems to be about a group of teenagers who travel via van into the woods for one reason or another, wherein they are set upon by some woodsy-types intent on doing them harm. I know, I know...but it's not a remake!

See the trailer for yourself.

What I almost find the most interesting is the teeny-tiny logo for Lee Jeans in the bottom left corner of the poster. It's just not right, somehow.




*Yes, 'serendipitous'. Last year I had a Word-A-Day desk calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment