Search This Blog

Friday, December 21, 2007

awesome movie poster friday- the CHRISTMAS edition!











1) Yeah, I realize that some of these are VHS boxes rather than posters. Sometimes posters simply aren't available- and the boxes rock anyway!

2) Yeah, it pains me to include anything to do with the Black Christmas remake. As you may remember, I found it to be quite a steaming pile, and if I ever see it walking around the floor at a convention or whatever, trust me...it's on. Even though the poster with eyes is still kinda cruddy, in my opinion these are both vastly superior to the final poster image.

3) Yeah, that's it from me until after the holidays. I've got some jet-setting to do! Whatever it is you celebrate, I hope you have a grand ol' time. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment