Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2007

boldly going

Earlier this week we whaled on another Film Club pick, which can only mean one thing: 'tis time to pick anew! It's indeed a joyous day. This month's pick has most likely been seen already by 99% of you, but...as much as it shames me to admit, it's new to me: Dario Argento's 1977 pas de death, Suspiria.

My forays into the world of gialli have been woefully few; truth be told, it's a subgenre I'm not all that crazy about- but I want to be crazy about it, so I'm gonna keep a-tryin'. Who knows, some day perhaps gialli and I will really hit it off. However, even if we never mesh, at least I can say I tried! Choosing Suspiria for the Film Club is like eating brussel sprouts simply because they're good for you, or maybe it's like going on a date with an ugly person who everybody says is nice. Fingers crossed!

At any rate, you can find Suspiria on Netflix by clicking here, if that's your bag.

The film: Suspiria
The due date: Monday, January 14

No comments:

Post a Comment