Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

some of the best news EVARRRR.

I saw this tasty tidbit yesterday, but I was far too busy writing about myself to have to time to report it. But I have exhausted any and all interest I had in myself, so now the time is right to let you in on what might possibly be some of the best horror movie news you'll hear for months. MONTHS, I tells ya! Seriously, hold on to something...something like maybe your wig, for surely it's about to pop off.

Ahem.

The creative team behind Final Destination 2 is currently developing Final Destination 4.

Ahem.

Final Destination 4 will be in 3-D.

OH MY FUCKING GAWD. Two of my favoritest great tastes will soon be tasting great together. That never happens! This news is so effing awesome that I don't even care about the upcoming remakes of Friday the 13th and The Birds. This one unique, original project cancels out at least 5 shitty remakes, in my opinion.

I've been pining for a return of the deliciously fun Final Destination series (all whilst shaking my head that the Saw franchise continues to chug along steadily, but FD seemed to get no love) franchise, but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that 3-D would enter the picture. 3-D!! I fucking LOVE 3-D. Seriously, people...I'm excited about this. In fact, my metaphorical excitement boner is so huge it can be seen from outer space!

You can read more deets about the film at Bloody-Disgusting, but I'm going to point you to my pal JA's blog My New Plaid Pants for the skinny, because you should be reading it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment