Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Lame Week: Day 2

The awesomeness that is Lame Week continues! Hooray! I tells ya, if only my boss at Final Girl would give me a raise- why, then I could do...uh, Final Girl stuff all the live long day! But no, sorry to say...she's a jerk, and therefore I must continue to seek income in other places. But fear not! Whilst I'm out earning some dough on the nearest streetcorner by making comic books, I've devised a little game to keep you distracted today. I have cleverly titled it

NAME THAT CRISPY DUDE, OR AT LEAST THE FILM FROM WHENCE HE CAME!

Look how he's posed all nice, like a senior portrait. And don't you think the flapping flap is a nice touch?

HINT: I have reviewed this movie.

Sorry to be so lame, but if I don't earn another $20 by 11:00, Huggy Bear is gonna be pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment