Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Remember her?

Remember that chick Mandy Lane, and how, like, all the boys totally loved her? And remember how I saw it and I was all "Ooh, yeah, you should totally see it, it's so good!" and then, like, 15 minutes before it was supposed to open in theatres the Weinsteins were all "Pfft. We ain't putting that film out, positive reviews and good word of mouth or no positives reviews and good word of mouth! We am dum dums!" and then I told you that they said that and you were all "Aww, man, I so wanted to see it!" and I was like "I know, right? They suck." and you were going "Uh huh" and I said, like, I will so totally update you when I have more info about this movie!" and you were all "Okay" and then we probably started talking about something else because that was months and months ago and as much as I liked Mandy Lane I do need to talk about other things from time to time, things such as the best movie ever, or Melrose Place, or how I stubbed my toe wicked bad yesterday, or the Teapot Dome Scandal, or that I'm thinking about maybe buying some eggs.

Remember that?

Anyway, All the Boys Love Mandy Lane will finally hit theatres this March. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment