Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I Know Who Something Something

Yahoo! Movies has the full-length trailer and a clip from I Know Who Killed Me, the Lindsay Lohan is some girl who gets kidnapped by some cuckoo nutso and she's either killed or she escapes but no matter which she wakes up and is all "I'm not Lindsay Lohan, I'm Dindsay Dohan" and there's a mystery or something and she strips, but I'm not sure if she strips when she's Lindsay Lohan or when she's Dindsay Dohan or what movie that opens on July 27th.

I don't know, y'all, it looks like some prime Sunday afternoon Lifetime shit to me...and that's a good thing. Who doesn't love a good thriller? Only jerks don't love good thrillers. Gawd I hope there's a scene with an incriminating box of newspaper clippings- those are my favorite kind of thriller movies.

Clicken ze big big

Now, I don't care what you say...I love Lindsay Lohan. I have this theory that once she stops...you know, acting like a 20-year-old and gets her shit together, she's going to shock audiences and all her critics- SHOCK THEM, I SAY- by proving herself to be some sort of amazing actress. Yes, that's my theory...you just wait! She's already really good, but no one seems to notice.

Someday I'll also tell you about my theory regarding the combining of ketchup and mustard.

No comments:

Post a Comment