Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2007

What the eff?

Hey, remember just the other day when I was all "Oh my God...All the Boys Love Mandy Lane and so do I!"? And how I was like "The ending was a bit of a bummer but the rest of it kicked so much ass that you should totally go see it!"?

Well, today Cinematical reports there's not simply a release date change in the works...rather, Weinstein/Dimension has dropped the film completely. Why? Whyyy? WHYYYYYYY?

Gee, it must have been all the buzz and positive reviews, for they surely portend disaster. At any rate, Dimension ditched a critically-acclaimed horror flick but they're keeping Who's Your Caddy? on their release schedule. WHYYYYYYY? The universe indeed moves in exceedingly fucked-up ways.

Apparently the film has been acquired by another outfit, and according to the official Mandy Lane MySpace page, the film will get a theatrical release at some point. I'll post more when I know more...otherwise, those of you into MySpace should probably keep an eye on it there.

Sigh. Maybe I'll go watch some other Dimension films to remind me of their high high standards...maybe that will clue me in as to why they dropped Mandy Lane. Yeah, that's it! I'll go watch Black Xmas, or perhaps Halloween: Resurrection.

No comments:

Post a Comment