Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday the 13th Part 3

A few notes!
  1. Some of these were tough to capture well- in particular Andy and Rick. I'm not completely satisfied with them (looks like someone is putting headphones or nice soft buns on Rick's head), but alas. There are idiosyncrasies with this drawing style that I haven't quite worked out yet in all instances (like, how do I put pants on these guys? Andy's not nude, he's wearing jeans!). One lives, one learns!
  2. In case you didn't notice, I've been putting them in order of when they're killed, but if they're killed offscreen, I put 'em basically when they are discovered.
  3. Chili: she's been stabbed in the gut with a hot poker, and that's the sizzle rising, not farts.
  4. Poker? I hardly knew her!
  5. I did not put "and fetus" with Debbie because that's sort of depressing. Also, because I figured it went without saying.
  6. Fox FTW.
  7. For Friday the 13th Part One, click here. For Part Two, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment