Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

total liquidation! everything must go!

I tend to associate the term "liquidation sale" with furniture stores. Yet, here I am using said term without owning a furniture store. That's called life on the EDGE, my friends!

Anyway, I'm liquidating a bunch of paintings I have sitting around. I did them just because, and now I'm tired of looking at them. I could just throw them on eBay, but selling stuff on eBay is kind of a drag. I've reduced the asking price on these in my efforts to LIQUIDATE. I want them out of my house!

FYI, all proceeds will go to FREE FINAL GIRL- or, to be specific, to pay the fucking jaywalking ticket I got. For those of you who may not know the story because you are not my fake cyber Facebook or Twitter friends (why aren't you?), yes- I got a jaywalking ticket. I crossed an intersection- in the crosswalk but against the light BECAUSE THERE WERE NO CARS AND WHY SHOULD I JUST STAND THERE IF THERE ARE NO CARS- and a motorcycle cop "pulled me over" and wrote me a ticket. It was a very stupid HA HA matter until the ticket arrived in the mail with a YOU OWE $174 on it. Yes, one hundred and seventy four dollars, for crossing the street. Fine, for crossing illegally, but I thought that as an able-minded adult, I could cross the street of my own volition when it was safe.

Anyway, so money will go towards that. Here are the paintings I have sitting around. I also take commissions, if you want something to, you know, match your couch like all good art should. I guess I could even take sketch card commissions at this point. FREE FINAL GIRL!

Reduced prices are below, but there will be an extra $15 added for shipping (U.S. ONLY). Email me at stacieponder at gmail dot com if you're interested or to inquire about commissions. First come, first served!


Black Christmas 12" x 12" acrylic on canvas $50


Saw 12" x 12" acrylic on canvas $65


Bioshock: Big Daddy 12" x 12" acrylic on canvas $65


Bioshock: Little Sister 12" x 12" acrylic on canvas $65

*Buy both Big Daddy and Little Sister for $120!


Phantom of the Opera 12" x 12" acrylic on canvas $65


Deep Throat 16" x 20" acrylic on canvas $110


Gill Man 20" x 24" acrylic on canvas $125


The Thing 20" x 24" acrylic on canvas $125

No comments:

Post a Comment