Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

awesome movie poster friday - the JOHN CARPENTER edition!

Top o' the Friday to you all. If I may be so bold:
  • John Carpenter made some of my favoritest horror movies during the late 70s and early 80s. Looking at posters from The Thing, I think "Holy fucking shit, I love The Thing." Then I see posters for The Fog and I think, "Holy fucking shit, I love The Fog." Then I see...meh, you get the idea.
  • The poster for The Fog which portrays the giant woman made out of fog staring at your junk will never get old.
  • If you want more Halloween posters, check out the AMPF Halloween edition.
  • Damn you, Alamo Drafthouse and your amazing posters! I want them all.
  • Though I did not add a relevant poster to the mix, I feel like telling you that a friend of mine once called Carpenter's In the Mouth of Madness...Mouthful of Madness.
































No comments:

Post a Comment