Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

wherein i am so excited...

...I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and you know what? I think I like it! It's time to announce the launch of...dun dun dunnnn...

THE SCARE-ENING!


If you can read that banner, then you know what's what: Heidi Martinuzzi of Pretty/Scary and I are hosting The Scare-ening, a weekly podcast/radio show thing on Blog Talk Radio starting THIS WEDNESDAY at 8pm PST. Every week we'll have, like, guests and stuff and listeners can totally call in. This week we're talking Women in Horror Month, bloggers, Rondos...really, as much as we can cram into an hour.

Click here for some details...or this, the show's page on Blog Talk Radio. We created a Facebook fan page, so...you know...add it or something. It'll soon be available for download on iTunes, as well.

I'm really looking forward to this! Hooray for everything! Oh, and we'll be recording LIVE, so...whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment