Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

from Ye Olde Vaulte: ALIENS

Because I haven't watched anything, I'm feeling lazy, and people didn't my comic strip review of Track of the Moon Beast, I've decided to post this old strip which I found earlier tonight when I was digging around in my hard drive* for...something.

You'll notice, perhaps, that this Aliens strip ends in a very similar fashion to the Track of the Moon Beast strip. I like to think that's because I'm "exploring themes" and not because I'm "lame" and I "only have two jokes". But still, it's a weird...I don't know, coincidence? Whatever you want to call it. I touched on it yesterday, but I think it's worth noting as a notable note: I truly did begin the Moon Beast strip intending it to be something completely different than what it ended up as. You know, I thought it might be an actual review that would at the very least make mention of "California Lady". Then I just started drawing and, well, you saw what happened. I guess this is just how my brain functions. Stupid brain!

Anyway. Click to embiggen!




I would also like to point out that either that bus is fucking humongous, or that old woman is extremely small.

Also, there's apparently a bus stop right outside the spaceship docking bay.



*not as hot as it sounds

No comments:

Post a Comment