Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

awesome movie poster friday - the 2008 edition, part one!

You know, 2008 was a rather good year for horror. It really was. I'm sure that 20 years from now, I'll be blogging about it much the way that I currently write about 1977 and 1981. I'll try to convince all the kids born in 2012 (assuming the world doesn't end that year) that horror movies were really something back in aught eight. I'll start by linking to this post, highlighting just one of the quality films put out that year. Then I'll link to my October 2010 post about the remake, how maybe if it was simply another adaptation of the source novel that would be one thing, but remaking the movie was a bad idea, and how changing the title from Let the Right One In to Let Me In changes everything.

Or maybe I'll link to my October 2010 post about how I was reticent about remaking such a fine film so soon and how it was unnecessary and how the title swap changed everything, but then I was surprised at how much I loved the new version. Hey, it could happen. No fate!











No comments:

Post a Comment