Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2009

a call to arms!

I got an email from my ol' pal Scott Weinberg regarding the fact that Time Warner Cable has dropped FEARnet from their lineup, meaning that TWC subscribers no longer have insta-access to various horror movies. Not cool, amIright? I am. Read this to get the skinny...then call 1-877-FEAR-247 and tell the jerks in charge that you won't stand for this malarkey!

On second thought, maybe you shouldn't call them jerks. I think it's fine to use "malarkey", though. Godspeed, TWC subscribers! This doesn't affect me as I use DISH Network and I don't have FEARnet to begin with; While I think my "If I can't have you, NO ONE WILL!!" attitude works great in relationships, I think everyone should have access to horror movies, even if the choices include Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horrors. Make your voices heard!

In the Hey, I Like This Poster Better Than The US Version, Although I Must Admit It's Ripping Off The Poster For A L'Interieur department, comes this Japanese poster for The Broken, one of the After Dark 8 Films to Die For, in stores now now now!

"Eww, dude, you're totally leaking on me"

Also, this week at AMC I wrote a piece about Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee, which you can, like, totally read. Huzzah, hooray, ahoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment