Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

let's do this.

Let's have a Film Club choice- right here, right now. Are you nervous? I am! Okay. Here goes.


Yes, writer/director Ti West's highly-acclaimed 2009 film The House of the Devil is next up! Friends of mine have been raving about it, non-friends of mine have been raving about it. I've had the DVD sitting on a shelf since before Christmas so I think it's time I watched the damn thing. You watch it too, and it'll be just like we're watching it together. It's on NEtflix instant watch right now, if you're all into modern technology of that variety.

So! You write about it and add a link/mention the Film Club in your review, send me a link, and I'll add you to my review. Isn't that easy? Yes! It is! If you've already written about House of the Devil and you still want to play, all you have to do is retrofit your review with some sort of PS- Film Club or something. Still easy!

I'm super psyched to finally see this.

The film: The House of the Devil
The due date: Monday, July 26
The place to send your link: stacieponder (at!) gmail (dot!! (com!!!))

No comments:

Post a Comment