Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

slap happy

So, like, remember the other day when I put up a link to my review of Bitch Slap that's currently nestled in the sweet, sweet bosom of Pretty/Scary? Yeah, me too. Wasn't that neat? Yeah, I think so too. Well kids, now there's more of my...uh...Bitch Slappery posted over there. This time in the form of: interviews! Yes, some chattings with actresses Erin Cummings, Julia Voth, and America Olivo...not to mention stunt coordinator supreme Zoe fucking Bell. Read it...if you dare! Clickety click.

Some trivia for you: Julia Voth is the face behind Jill Valentine in the Gamecube remake/relaunch of Resident Evil.

Not gonna lie: there were times during the interview where I was totally going "Hurrr hurr hurrrrr...Resident Evil....hurrr....Jill Valentine....", for as you know I loves me some Resident Evil. Thankfully I was only doing it in my head. Although in retrospect, had I been doing it out loud, it may have made for a nice story for everyone assembled to tell later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment