Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

Film Club: The Devil's Rain


Obviously I opted to do something a little bit different this time around. Also obvious is the fact that I skimmed over a lot, and I didn't really "review" the movie much per se. Then again, I did draw an eyeless Ida Lupino, so that must be worth something!

I also just realized I forgot to use my "Private Club of The Satan's Helpers" joke. Dammit! Oh well. Next time...I'm sure there's plenty of Satanariffic flicks in Final Girl's future. Meanwhile, for more in depth talkin' and reviewin', check out the folks below. Big thanks to all who participated!

Film Club Coolies, y'all!
----------------------------
Video Updates
Tech Noir
Planet of Terror
Tim Kirk
Steph Is Dead
Slammed & Damned
Things That Don't Suck
Movie FanFare
namtab
Deadly Doll's House of Horror Nonsense
Celeberrimous
From the Depths of DVD Hell
Gorillanaut
Film Shuffle
Emma Blackwood
Orchestrated Horror

No comments:

Post a Comment