Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

Clinique's new Even Better Makeup promises to even out your skin tone and improve dryness and acne scars. It's a follow up to their popular Even Better Skin Tone Corrector. Best results are seen after 4-6 weeks, much longer than I've worn it. What I can report on is the coverage I've gotten the past couple of weeks. To begin with, I was happy that I didn't break out after using Even Better, probably due to that fact that its oil free. Usually, when I switch skincare products, especially in summer's heat, I'm due for a break out; not so with Even Better.


I've worn the same sheer, tinted moisturizer for years; comparatively Even Better has fuller coverage and a heavier look. I'll be wearing Even Better when I'm having my picture taken, like at weddings this summer, or when I'm headed out for a girls' night for a polished face. I love the SPF 15, because you can wear it and feel safe in the sun.

Even Better makeup is available at department stores nationwide or Clinique.com for $24.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment