Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Know What You Did That Night After the Party

Though the release date lies in October, the trailer for Sorority Row is up now. Behold!



The original film, House on Sorority Row (1983), is certainly a forebear of I Know What You Did Last Summer and films of that ilk. You know the kind, where someone ends up dead and a group of teens vows to take the secret to their graves but then someone starts killing the teens and what if the person they buried wasn't really dead and aaaaaaahhh! That kind. Judging from the trailer, Sorority Row is going to fall closer in line to I Know and (SIGH) the fucking abysmal April Fool's Day remake than the film on which it's actually based, which put a nice little spin on the formula. But who knows? It's just a trailer. All I can say for sure is that it seems the broad with the upside-down eyes from The Hills gets killed early (good) and for now, the movie has an R rating (also good). No matter what, Sorority Row boasts Carrie effing Fisher and I'm not gonna lie- I'll go see it just for her.

Sorority Row...excited? Apathetic? Gassy?

No comments:

Post a Comment