Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sorry, Amazon.com, but just this once I did NOT:

Today, AFTER VOTING, I went on a maddening search for Return to Sleepaway Camp only to come up empty. What gives? Wasn't the DVD released today? I'd long been looking forward to November 4, 2008 as a day when I could, as a proud American, exercise my right to vote as well as my right to spend money I don't really have on things I don't really need...but no joy. Or half joy, I suppose.

My Sleepaway itch still begs to be scratched, but dare I say- during my search, I found something even better! Folks, I picked up the "British Horror Quadruple Feature", a dazzling 4-pack (hence the term "quadruple") of films by faboo British (hence the term "British") writer/director Pete Walker! The set contains one film I've seen (Frightmare,which, much to my surprise, I loved) and three I haven't: House of Whipcord, The Flesh & Blood Show, and Die Screaming Marianne...all for $13!

Now that's a bargain! So is the free scoop of Ben & Jerry's I'm entitled to as a voter who voted. Lawd, I love Election Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment