Search This Blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

that's why it's called THE PRESENT

As you may recall, I was overcome recently with Boneyard Fever. Well, the potential deliciousness of a film starring Phyllis Diller, Zombie Phyllis Diller, Norman Fell, and a Giant Zombie Poodle gnawed and gnawed at my brain until I finally broke down and sought out a copy to call my own and to clutch to my bosoms. I found one on Half.com for cheaper than the price of a rental, so I made my dream come true by ordering one. It arrived yesterday and the seller was kind enough to include a bonus gift, as if the very existence of The Boneyard isn't gift enough. Behold, the gift, labeled as such so I know exactly why it was included in the package:

All I can really say about it is ??

In related news, I now own The Boneyard. If I weren't so busy, I'm sure I would've watched it 50 times by now. Believe me, I'll be sharing the goodness with you the moment I finally see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment