Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bah! I mean...baa.

Check it out, babies. First of all, a huge whopping THANK YOU to everyone who participated in and/or did a ton of reading for this week's Hey Internet, Stop Being Such Cynical Effing Douchebags Blog-A-Thon. I'd say it was a big fat sparkling success- it was great reading about stuff that people love, and I've gotten feedback that people actually enjoyed writing about stuff they love! The whole affair filled me with a burning desire to spend the day listening to The Fifth Dimension, and hopefully we all learned a little something about each other- and ourselves- in the process. Hugz!

So...I'm a lamb! I've gone and joined the Large Association of Movie Blogs, your one-stop shop for...uh, links to movie blogs. There's lots of good goodies to be found, so go check it out. No really, go ahead. I don't mind if you see other blogs, so long as you always come home to me. If you'd like to read my boring answers to some questions- it's all a part of my lamb hazing- then click right the eff here and see what I had to say.

If you'd like to HEAR what I have to say about horror-y stuff, then guess what? You're in luck! This Friday- tomorrow, that is, I'll be a guest on Grindhouse Radio, airing 12am-1am EST / 9pm-10pm PST. Click the link to listen online...it looks like there's even some sort of interactive chat thingy so we can all...you know, interactively chat. I have no idea what we'll be discussing, but it'll be fun...so be there AND be square!

All through April I'll be writing a weekly column over at AMC's Monsterfest blog. I'm so excited! I'm about to lose control and...you know what? I think I like it. My first column is up and it's all about everyone's favorite topic- remakes. Please go read it so AMC feels justified in asking me to write for them.

Don't forget, this Monday marks Film Club Day! Get ready for Scarecrows...my breath is bated already.

One last FYI, I've had the theme from $25,000 Pyramid stuck in my head for a few days now, and I fear it may be starting to drive me mad. Don't get me wrong, I love the theme from $25,000 Pyramid. A few days, however, might be a bit much. How fucking awesome is it, though, that I can click that link and listen to it anytime I want? The Internet RULES!

Speaking of things that rule, here's a picture of Brett Somers.

No comments:

Post a Comment