Search This Blog

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Extra Crispy!

In honor of the horribly disfiguring burns I got on my vacation (OK, I'm peeling a little), I thought I'd share this nugget of AWESOME.

Obviously, a photo of Freddy Krueger holding a press conference is awesome...but it gets better. To celebrate the release of the Nightmare on Elm Street Special Edition, New Line Cinema is putting NOES back in theatres for two nights! Yup, that's so bitchin' it deserves an exclamation mark.

8pm on September 20 and 21, baby, the franchise-launching film will hit select theatres around the country. Here's the Fandango page where you can check for tickets...I got my tickets and I'm oddly really excited about this. I want to see Nancy's big, big hair on the big, big screen! They're also touting something called "Freddy's best kills" which will only be seen at these screenings. I know it'll just be a montage from all the movies, but still- sa-weet.

I want more classic horror films- hell, even bad old horror films- re-released in theatres. Can't one of us make this happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment